Loanpal, LLC is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, martial status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
Loanpal Disclosures & Licenses
Loanpal issues loans in the name of Loanpal’s LLC, dba Loanpal. Loanpal, LLC, Dba Loanpal ® NMLS #30336 is licensed or registered in the following states:
- Alabama -Alabama Consumer Credit License #22277
- Alaska -Small Loan Company License #10000978
- Arizona –Arizona Mortgage Banker License #0935960
- California –Licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act License #4170047
- Colorado –Regulated by the Division of Real Estate. Mortgage Company Registration
- Connecticut –Connecticut Mortgage Lender License # ML-30336
- Delaware - Delaware Lender License 018071
- D.C. –Mortgage Lender License #MLB30336, Money Lender License #ML30336
- Georgia –Georgia Department of Banking and Finance Georgia Mortgage Lender License #42733
- Florida- Florida Mortgage Lender Servicer License # MLD898
- Hawaii –Hawaii Mortgage Servicer License #MS136, Mortgage Lender License #HI-30336
- Idaho –Idaho Mortgage Broker/Lender License # MLB-8279
- Indiana –Indiana-DFI First Lien Mortgage Lending License, Indiana-SOS Loan Broker License, License # 30336 License # 28067
- Kansas –Kansas licensed mortgage company License # MC.0025206
- Maine –Supervised Lender License # 30336
- Maryland –Mortgage Lender License # 21172
- Minnesota –Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator License, License # MN-MO-30336, Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator License Other Trade Name #30336.1, Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator License Other Trade Name #30336.2
- Missouri –MO Company Registration #19-2269; NMLS #30336; 1201 NW Briarcliff Parkway, 2nd Floor, Office #243, Kansas City, MO 64116
- Missouri Consumer Credit Loan Company Registration 367-20-8243 (see Maximum Rates and Fees below)
Maximum Rates and Fees:
Loanpal’s Maximum Interest Rate offered in Missouri is 5.99%.
Other than an insufficient check charge and the $44 Official Fee (to cover lien termination costs), Loanpal does not charge origination fees.
- Nevada –Nevada Mortgage Company License #4260
- New Jersey –Licensed by the N.J department of Banking and Insurance NMLS# 30336; New Jersey Residential Mortgage Lender License NMLS# 30336
- New Mexico –New Mexico Mortgage Loan Company License NMLS# 30336
- North Carolina –North Carolina Mortgage Lender License NMLS# 30336, License# L-165599
- Ohio –Ohio Mortgage Loan Act Certificate of Registration #SM.501942.000, Ohio Mortgage Broker Act Mortgage Banker Exemption MBMB.850271.000
- Oregon –Oregon Mortgage Lender License #ML-3256
- Pennsylvania –PA Mortgage Lender License #52769
- South Carolina –South Carolina Board of Financial Institutions Mortgage Lender/Servicer License #MLS-30336, Mortgage Lender/Servicer License #MLS-30336 OTN #1, Mortgage Lender/Servicer License #MLS-30336 OTN #2
- Tennessee –Tennessee Mortgage License #125485, NMLS# 30336
- Texas –Texas SML Residential Mortgage Loan Servicer Registration NMLS# 30336, Mortgage Banker Registration NMLS# 30336
Texas Mortgage Banker Disclosure: Pursuant to the requirements of Section 157.007 of the Mortgage Banker Registration and Residential Mortgage Loan Originator License Act, Chapter 157, Texas Finance Code, you are hereby notified of the following:
CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
- Utah – Utah DRE Mortgage Entity License 6967176, Utah DRE Mortgage Entity License Other Trade Name#1 #9572003, Utah DRE Mortgage Entity License Other Trade Name#2 #9573336
- Virginia –Virginia Broker License #MC-5267, Virginia Lender License #MC-5267
- Washington –LLC NMLS ID #30336 Washington Consumer Loan Company License #CL-30336
- Wisconsin –Wisconsin Mortgage Broker License #30336BR, Wisconsin Banker License 30336BA
FHA Direct Endorsement Lender # 2352300002
VA Lender # 9015910000
USDA Lender # 470912342
USA Patriot Act Notice
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OBTAINING A MORTGAGE LOAN
To help us prevent fraud and to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who applies for and/or obtains a mortgage loan.
What this means to you: When you apply for and/or obtain a mortgage loan, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
The information being requested and observed is for compliance with the requirements of Section 326 of the USA Patriot Act implementing customer identification, and verification requirements.
Equal Housing Lender
Loanpal, LLC, Dba Loanpal is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, martial status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act.
If you believe you have been discriminated against, you should send a complaint to:
Assistant Secretary of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
Department of Housing and Urban Development
Washington, DC 20410
Or call (800) 669-9777 /(800) 927-9275 (TDD)
8781 Sierra College Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95661
1000 Enterprise Way, Suite 200
Roseville, CA 95678
8888 E. Raintree, Suite 100
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
KANSAS CITY, MO
1201 N.W. Briarcliff Parkway
2nd Floor / Office 217
Kansas City, Missouri 64116